ASSOCIATE, NEW MEDIA DIVISION, MAVERICK
The Jakarta Based PR Consultancy Maverick is looking for an Associate for its growing New Media Division. Candidates should be passionate about writing, communications and New Media, and able work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
An Associate in Maverick’s New Media Division will have the following responsibilities:
- Help develop new media-based strategy, programs and other initiatives that will effectively communicate powerful messages for Maverick and its clients to their target audience.
- Develop and manage technical aspects and contents for various new media channels.
- Design and conduct new media monitoring and analysis.
- When required, initiate and manage collaborations with third parties on production and implementation.
- Monitor new media/social media applications and trends and when appropriate use this to improve Maverick’s new media strategies and NMD offerings to clients.
- Work with third parties on video and other web productions.
- Become part of the team who promote/advocate/champion the use of new media particularly in Indonesia.
- Be actively engaged in various social media channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in communications, public relations or other related subjects.
- 2-3 years of experience in journalism, public relations, marketing, or other related line of work.
- Fluent in English and Indonesian language.
- Passion for the Web, digital content, and customers.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding creative skills and a dynamic working style.
- Self-directed with excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of and interest in local, regional and global news and current affairs as well as trends in communications and new media.
- Comfortable with video and image editing tools.
Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.